Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Computer problems

Yeah, my computer was down for awhile. Gonna do a longer post, in the middle of it right now, actually. But my eyes are tired, here's a couple things I should give a shout out to on here.

Here's my girlfriend's blog.


Here's my friend Sean's blog
, he intends to review every issue of Amazing Spider-Man (up to I believe issue 500) that he got on a DVD or CD-ROM or something. I'm intensely jealous for several reasons: 1. He has 500 issues of Spider-Man at his disposal, as long as he does not scratch the disc. 2. It's a good idea. 3. He could conceivably have the will power to see it through to the end. I'm pretty sure I'd crap out after about 30 issues of Stan Lee dialogue.

Here's my homie Brian Nac's blog on music, it's so good people have been sending him free stuff.

And finally, here's a link to a cool site called Xtranormal, once you sign up you can pretty much stage, direct, and write dialogue for little weeble people, it's pretty fun.

Here's the one I did. It took me about an hour or so on a Sunday afternoon to make. I was aiming for a David Lynch/Tim and Eric late night talk show vibe. I'm not sure if I accomplished that or not:

2 comments:

  1. My soft and gentle friend.....

    hehehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention, Y2. But if I make it to 25 I'm going to consider it a success.

    ReplyDelete